The Sales Training function is set up to support the delivery of increased sales by owning and managing an efficient sales process. From qualification through to successful close of new opportunities and opportunities to extend existing contracts, as well supporting the development of individuals to maximise their potential.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
Reporting to the Sales Academy Manager, your main focus will be to:
• Deliver Sales Enablement training to both direct and indirect Sales network. Specifically, the responsibility is for creation of course content and materials which are accurate, current, contemporary and meet the stated learning objectives at all times.. The role will interface heavily with subject matter experts to build the training content including Sales, Customer Solutions.
• Work with relevant stakeholders to determine the priority, objective, target audience, scope of course writing or updating requirements with input from subject matter experts.
• Research content, storyboard and work with SMEs to transform base content into effective and engaging learning, using multiple learning transfer tools and techniques (both digital and traditional) in order to engage the audience as fully as possible
• Develop effective assessments/certifications that accurately assess the learners' knowledge and ability to apply concepts in practice
• Continually review and develop course templates and materials to ensure consistency, flow and structure within the entire course portfolio.
• Work as part of the Sales Academy Training Team to deploy live-learning interventions as needed,(e.g. delivery of webinars and live classrooms for blended learning).
• Report regularly on progress to the Sales Academy Manager
• Extensive experience in the delivery of sales training such as sales methodology, sales skills and product training.
• Managing sales teams (sales tools, product, skills, methodology, process and the alike)
• Experience of Digital selling (especially social selling) and using social selling tools e.g. using LinkedIn Sales Navigator to influence and add value to prospects & suspects.
• Knowledge of successful sales & marketing integration to ensure the sales team maximise the potential.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong ability to coach and inspire confidence in others.
• Proven ability to interact, consult and build partnership with people at all levels of the organisation.
• Experience in Adult Learning Principles / Theory.
• Works autonomously as well in a team environment.
• Strong project management skills.
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office applications.
TMHE Market Operation Head Office, Willebroek, Belgium
Please send your application (CV and motivation letter) in English to email@example.com no later than February 29 2020.