Building a solid bridge between the ‘two worlds’: reporting to our Rental & Used Director and collaborating with Business Managers within Rental, Used and the Online Business, you will be responsible for:
• Encourage local sales companies to set activity plans and local business plans.
• Report on progress and countermeasures to reach targets.
• Recommend, plan and set priorities in online campaigns to support business targets.
• Follow up on performance KPIs: increase visits (awareness), increase conversion rate, increase lead generation, increase online revenue for Rental & Used business.
• Team up with the European Online Growth Manager to maintain a good relationship with marketing and other business areas for online activities and strategy.
• Be updated on projects/activities/releases towards the sales companies and be the main point of contact for online Rental & Used business in Europe.
• Plan and execute material for webinars, training material and guidelines together with members from the online team to increase knowledge about online opportunities in the network.
• Report back local content/campaign ideas that can be rolled out to all our markets in Europe.
• Establish yearly targets defining responsibilities among all stakeholders (locally and centrally).
• Collaborate with other ongoing IT projects in the Rental & Used business and give input from an e-commerce view.
• Collaborate with peers on new business models to stay competitive.
• Secure and harmonise the online eco-system for Rental & Used business to accelerate the e-com business.
• Customers’ expectations on online visibility to final delivery.
• Evaluate and define online partnerships (affiliates) for the Rental & Used business.
• Give requirements to the online development team.
• 3-5 year working within the online business, preferable B2B over B2C.
• Understanding of online lead nurturing processes.
• Be aware and interested in digital marketing and trends (SEO, SEM, Paid and Organic Social, Affiliates, Remarketing).
• Basic knowledge in Google Analytics and/or other measurement tools.
• A solid commercial business understanding combined with online experience is the best match.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Your English is fluent (verbally & written), any other language is an asset.
• You are open to extensive travel.
Location: Toyota Material Handling Europe’s Marketing and Sales Office in Willebroek, Belgium
For more information, please contact: Martin Joli, Director Rental & used, Martin.Joli@toyota-industries.eu
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your Curriculum Vitae and application letter in English no later than May 15, 2019.