To support the increase of business volume and share of market with strategic and major European Key Accounts together with account managers and local sales & service companies. Be involved in European operations with the account managers on tender phase, contract implementation and contract follow-up. To support and contribute to the overall EKA targets and strategy.
Reporting to the team leader of the EKA contract team you will be responsible to:
• Act as a bid manager involved in European tenders on European Key Accounts (RFI, RFQ, RFP)
• Structure the bid and ensure quality towards our customers and internally towards our top management
• Coordinate of market pricing analysis to support EKA pricing and discount structure
• Support and monitor the contract implementation towards our sales network
• Act as the European point of contact regarding a specific portfolio of European Key Accounts
• Be in day-to-day contact with account managers, customers and network (sales & service companies and dealers)
• Manage and secure efficient day-to-day business and working methodology
• Provide high-quality central contract management of existing/new agreements
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Well experienced in the material handling world within a sales/marketing function
• Good commercial skills and drive, customer-oriented
• Experienced in tender management (international contract management is an asset)
• Fluent in English (verbally & written), any other language is an asset
• Good in communicating clearly and briefly – sense of urgency
• Educated in project management
• Proactive, speedy, can work under pressure
• Team player, positive and outgoing personality
• Structured way of working combined with a flexible and pragmatic approach to secure quick wins
• Advanced user in MS Office applications, CRM and reporting/analysis tools
• Open to travel from time to time within Europe
The position is located at Toyota Material Handling Europe’s Sales & Marketing office in Willebroek, Belgium.
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on-the-job development and training.
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your Curriculum Vitae and application letter in English no later than April 26.