Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be the point of contact between the Marketing and Sales Companies and the Project Team, being responsible for:
• A close collaboration and interaction with the Project Team and the local Marketing & Sales Companies
• Acceptance and implementation of T-Quote in the Marketing & Sales Companies
• Follow-up and coordination of the Marketing & Sales Companies during the roll-out process
• An efficient roll-out process
• You have strong communication & presentation skills
• You are an excellent team player with a strong drive that is self-motivated
• You are structured and have an enthusiastic approach towards problem solving and following up
• Your English is fluent (verbally & written), any other language is an asset
• You are open to extensive travel across Europe
• Experience in executing projects is an asset
• Being a key user of any kind of applications from Toyota Material Handling is an asset
We offer a dynamic and challenging, multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on-the-job development and training, combined with a competitive remuneration package.
Duration: employment contract of 18 months
Location: The position is located in Toyota Material Handling Europe’s Marketing and Sales Office in Willebroek, Belgium (the candidate is not required to be based in Belgium).
For more details on the job, please contact Gitte Brink, Project Manager: Gitte.Brink@dk.toyota-industries.eu
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your Curriculum Vitae and application letter in English no later than April 25, 2019.